All Imada instruments have special price incentives. Please phone us at 800-832-0055 for the best pricing on Imada gauges.
DIW-75 is an extremely lightweight digital torque wrench that tightens or loosens bolts up to 660 lbf-in. The wrench head swivels 300o and can be used in tight places.
You’ll get consistent readings no matter where or how the wrench is gripped because the torque sensor is centered on the drive and not up in the handle.
Torque controlled wrenches can also be evaluated by comparative tests on a given fastener. Both breakaway and loosen tests can be performed. Rugged enough to be used in production.
This tester has an accuracy of +0.5%, + 1 LSD and offers a programmable setpoint for uniform tightening or Go/No Go testing. Peak and continuous data can be downloaded via the USB port.
Imada DIW-75 Lightweight Digital Torque Tester/Wrench Specs:
|DIW-75 Ranges Accuracy + 0.5% F.S., +1 LSD
" class="specsRed">Imada Cedar DIW-75 Lightweight Digital Torque Tester/Wrench:
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output modes (selectable)
- Selectable units lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB data output (peak data only)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- 800 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- Wrench head swivels 300o
- Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- CW and CCW operation
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- AC charger and carrying case included, CW stepless one-way clutch adapter is sold separately