All Imada instruments have special price incentives. Please phone us at 800-832-0055 for the best pricing on Imada gauges.
Digital Torque Tester/ Screwdriver is ergonomically designed, extremely lightweight yet good for use as a production tool. It tightens or loosens screws up to 90 lbf-in. and can be used in difficult to reach places. Torque controlled screwdrivers can also be evaluated by comparative tests on a given fastener. Both breakaway and loosen tests can be performed.
This tester has an accuracy of ±0.5%, ± 1 LSD. It offers a programmable setpoint for uniform tightening or Go/No?Go testing and also provides peak and continuous data for SPC (statistical process control) via the USB port.
DIS-RL substantially reduces scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies. Sold in kit form including display unit, screwdriver with cable, AC adapter/charger and carrying case.
Imada Cedar DIS-RL Torque Screwdriver Digital Lightweight Tester Specs:
|DIS-RL Ranges Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD
Imada DIS-RL Digital Torque Tester / Screwdriver:
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with audible beep for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output measuring modes (selectable)
- Selectable units lbf-in, Kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB data output (peak data only)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- CW, CCW ratchet and fixed operation
- 800 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- Zero reset button on the driver for easy operation
- Ergonomic, light weight, rugged metal construction
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- DIS-RL05 includes 4mm stepless CW one-way clutch Phillips tip, 4mm Phillips tip, AC?charger and carrying case
- DIS-RL2/10 with ratchet (CW, CCW and fixed operation) includes 2-1/4" Phillips tips, AC charger and carrying case