The 430 General Purpose Bench Scale can be used for a wide range of applications from general industrial weighing applications to food prep and portion control applications.
Used as a Portion Control scale, the 430 helps lessen the amount of food scrapped by accurately weighing the ingredients and portions served. The food grade 304 stainless steel weight platter provides an attractive finish, protects against corrosion, and is easily sanitized.
This scale has been designed to be user friendly with two main scale modes:
General Weighing Mode - Gives the operator an easy-to-read, large, clear display which can be quickly tared off in between each ingredient.
Check Weighing Mode - Ideal for repetitive weighing applications. The operator can easily set the scale to know if the weight is within tolerance with color changing backlight and audio under, accept and over buzzer.
This scale offers a range of weighing capacities from 15 lb/7 kg to 130 lb/5 kg with units of measurement in kg and lb. A quick glance at the easy-to-read LCD display provides you with a clear view with a changeable backlight to indicate when the scale is within a set tolerance: orange for under, green for accept and red for over. The scale operates on an AC power adapter (included) along with a built-in rechargeable lead acid battery that provides up to 60 hours of battery life without the backlight. The two power options give you portability and the built-in auto-off conserves battery life.
The 430 is the perfect retail solution for grocery stores, delis, bakeries, yogurt shops, restaurants and candy stores or any general weighing application.
Typical Applications: Food Service Industry, Light Industrial, Warehouse
- Functionality– Fast and accurate with simple-to-use under, over, accept check weighing features
- Capacity– 15 lb x 0.001 lb / 7 kg x 0.0005 kg or 30 lb x 0.002 lb / 15 kg x 0.001 kg
- Construction– ABS plastic housing with food grade 304 stainless steel weight platter
- Display– Large 1.4" x 4" / 100 mm x 35 mm easy-to-read backlit LCD display with 1" / 25 mm high digits and easy-to-view under, accept and over color changing backlight
- Power– AC power adapter (included) and built-in rechargeable battery with up to 60 hours of battery life
- Simple to Operate– Two easy-to-use operator keys (Tare/Unit, Zero) keeps training to a minimum