400 pound capacity with 0.2 lb readability -- weighs in both pounds and kilograms. With a remote LCD display on a 9 foot cord that can be desk or wall mounted. Wtih tare, auto off and low battery indicator. Large 12.5 x 12 inch non-skid platform. With RS232
Please Call (800)832-0055
or Email Us for help
Ordering this Scale
- Capacity: 400 x 0.2 lb (180 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Low Profile Platform
- Remote Display
- Platform Dimensions: 12.5" x 12"
- Overall dimensions: 12.5" x 12" x 1 7/8"
- Remote LCD display on 9' cord may be mounted on wall or placed on a table using display bracket (included) for ease of reading
- Weight is displayed in pounds and ounces or in kilograms
- 18 gauge steel construction with baked enamel finish
- Tare and 2 minute Auto-Off to conserve energy. Low-battery indicator.
- 6 AA batteries included OR Optional AC adapter (Not included)
- Non skid feet on a large 12.5" x 12" platform with non-skid mat.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Connectivity: Serial Port RS232
- Interfaces with Welch Allyn® Spot Vital Signs® LXi Monitor
When connecting the Welch Allyn® Spot Vital Signs® LXi to a Health o meter® Professional 349KLX Scale
- Caution: Only use a batteries with the Health o meter® Professional 349KLX scale. Do not use, the optional wall mounted power supply adapter.
- Caution: The Health o meter® Professional 349KLX scale, is not sold with an RS-232 cable to connect the scale to the Spot LXi. The customer must purchase a standard RS-232 cable.
- Caution: Remove the two hex nuts on the RS-232 cable, before screwing the cable into the scale base, when using the Spot Vital Signs® LXi with a Health o meter® Professional 349KLX scale.