- Process 1,000 data/second not just the peak
- USB, RS-232C, and Analog outputs
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for go/no go testing
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- External switch display hold and clear
- lbf, kgf, and N units are selectable
- Runs on internal NI-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Capacity up to 1,100 lbf (for capacities under 220 lbf use ZP Series)
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Low battery indicator
- Reversible display
- ZPH kits include a full set of accessories, AC adapter/ charger, carrying case, ZP Logger software, USB driver and USB cable.
USB Output - High Performance
Imada ZPH digital force gauges are capable of processing 1,000 data/second, so force profiles can be analyzed for much more than just the peak. Collect peak data on your computer with the USB cable and ZP Logger (included) or 1,000 data/second with ZP Recorder (optional).
Imada ZPH force gauges have programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. Orange lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, green for between High and Low setpoint, and red for over High setpoint.
Use real time mode to display load transients, or peak mode to capture the peak force achieved during a test. Selectable lbf, kgf, or Newtons measuring units.
Store up to 1,000 values in memory and download to your computer using USB or RS-232C output.
Imada ZPH digital force gauges are sold in kits which include a hard plastic carrying case, AC adapter/charger, tension hook, four compression adapters, extension shaft and knurled steel handles, USB Driver and ZP Logger, and USB cable.