- Process 1,000 data/second not just the peak
- USB, RS-232C, and Analog outputs
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for go/no go testing
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- External switch display hold and clear
- lbf, kgf, and N units are selectable
- Runs on internal NI-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Ergonomic design with non-slip rubber grip, heavy duty metal construction
- Capacity up to 220 lbf (up to 1,100 lbf
with ZPH Series)
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Low battery indicator
- Reversible display
- ZP kits include a full set of accessories, AC adapter/ charger, carrying case, ZP Logger software, USB driver and USB cable
USB Output - High Performance
Imada ZP digital force gauges are capable of processing 1,000 data/second, so force profiles can be analyzed for much more than just the peak. Collect peak data on your computer with the USB cable and ZP Logger (included) or 1,000 data/second with ZP Recorder (optional).
Imada ZP digital force gauges have programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. Orange lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, green for between High and Low setpoint, and red for over High setpoint.
Use real time mode to display load transients, or peak mode to capture the peak force achieved during a test. Selectable lbf, kgf, or Newtons measuring units. Store up to 1,000 values in memory and download to your computer using USB or RS-232C output.
Imada ZP force gauges are sold in kits which include a hard plastic carrying case, AC adapter/charger, attachments (flat head, conical, chisel, notched, small hook, large hook, Y-fork, and extension rod), NI-MH rechargeable batteries, USB Driver and ZP Logger, and USB cable.
ZP Logger Software (included)
Imada ZP Logger is a USB software utility that logs force values by pressing the Send button on the gauge, from either Peak or Real time modes. ZP Logger also downloads all values previously stored in gauge memory and saves in CSV format.
ZP Recorder Software (optional)
Imada ZP Recorder is force data analysis software designed to interface with Imada ZP Series (USB) force gauges. ZP Recorder records and processes 1,000 data per second (not just the peak) and generates a graph with statistics. Zoom into any part of the graph to see individual data points at intervals of 1mS. Mouse over data points to display their force value.
Further analysis can be done on the entire range or by selecting part of the graph to detect the first peak or generate statistics within that time interval. Compare and align multiple graphs. Save graphs or export data to CSV format.
||± 0.2% ± 1 LSD
||Pounds, Kilograms or Newtons
||200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 108% of F.S.)
||Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter
||Display flashes BAT when battery is low
||Non-volatile, recall up to 1000 loads
||Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded indicators and output signal
||USB, RS-232 and ± 2 VDC analog output
||32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)