We are pleased to introduce Mark-10 MESURgauge software, a measuring and analysis program designed to expand the functionality of Mark-10 force and torque measuring instruments.
- Ability to display both load and travel data
The ability of MESURgauge to display load and travel data sets it apart from other basic force measurement programs. If the customer wishes to plot a graph of load vs. travel, common for such applications as tensile testing and spring testing, MESURgauge is a compelling alternative to more expensive and complex material testing programs.
- Compatibility with competitors gauges
Any force or torque gauge with RS-232 data output is compatible with Mark-10 MESURgauge software. Simply enter in the appropriate communication protocols of the gauge into the program.
- Simulated data makes evaluation a breeze
Built-in simulated data allows the customer to evaluate the program with data which can be graphed, analyzed, and manipulated just like real test data. A gauge and cable are not necessary.
Mark-10 MESURgauge is a measuring and analysis program designed to expand the functionality of force and torque measuring instruments. Mark-10 MESURgauge Software captures readings from any force or torque gauge with RS-232 output and displays data in tabular and graphical formats. Load data can be graphed versus time or distance, particularly useful for such applications as spring testing and tensile testing.
Mark-10 MESURgauge Software includes a set of tools to analyze test results, including statistical calculations, quick data export to Microsoft Excel, customizable reports, pass/fail indicators, and many others. Test setups and sequences are customizable and can be saved and recalled. The user can program test start and stop conditions, including load, time, distance, and sample break.
Additional features in Mark-10 MESURgauge Software include a large display screen for real time load and travel data and a utility to configure Mark-10 gauges from a PC. Built-in simulated data generation allows Mark-10 MESURgauge Software to be evaluated without a gauge.
- Inputs data from a force or torque gauge and travel display to a PC for further analysis
- Real time tabular and graphical data displaying load vs. time or load vs. distance
- Configurable start and stop test triggers (time, load, number of samples, or distance)
- Statistical calculations (minimum, maximum, average, area under curve)
- Graph manipulation tools, including zooming, scaling, panning, titles, and more
- One-button export to Excel
- Create customizable reports and report templates
- Compatible with all Mark-10 and other force and torque measuring instruments
- Save and recall test setups and test data
- Configure Mark-10 instruments easily through a simple interface
- View real time data on a large simulated instrument display
- Windows 2000 or later operating system
- At least 150 MB of free hard disk space
- Minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768