Dillon -- Big on the basics
The Dillon EDjunior dynamometer gets straight to the point -- apply a load, take a reading. Its Spartan design is a direct response to industries that have wanted an extremely well-built instrument that could be relied upon for simple, yet critical measurments of weight and force.
The EDjunior dynamometer draws its strength from the exhaustive engineering that went into the design of the new Dill EDxtreme dynamometer. Both share the same base of research and testing that was conducted to match material characteristics and load cell technology. The choices made in the development of the EDjunior have yielded an exceptionally rugged instrument capable of consistently delivering accurate, repeatable measurements.
The EDjunior is even more remarkable when you consider price. If you believe you have to pay more to get more -- just compare the Dillon EDjunior to the competition. Nothing else comes close!
Behind its simple design and easy operation, you will find the quality and performance that has been lacking in the lower price range. With the EDjunior, Dillon proves that economy can go hand in hand with accuracy, long service life and, most importantly, worker safety.
The EDjunior provides peak detection as well as sustained load readings. Selectable units of measure include pounds, kilograms and newtons.
- Accuracy: The load element design and strain gauges chosen for the EDjunior produce an accuracy of 0.2% (full scale). This level of precision offers flexibility for use in a broad range of applications
- Resolution: Readings are displayed with a resolution of 1 part in 1000 to ensure the level of readability required for critical lifting applications.
The exclusive Dillon SOFTKEY interface provides direct access to setup and display functions without the typical confusing menu structure. The 6-digit dot-matrix display features 1 (25mm) high numerals for greatest visibility
High Strength, Low Weight
Heavy, cumbersome tools make tough jobs even harder. Through the use of aircraft quality aluminum. Dillon has made the EDjunior an easy to position, highly mobile instrument with exceptional strength. It offers an impressive 7:1 factor of safety at all capacities
Power is supplied by two C-cell batteries that are easily accessable through a side-loading port. Battery replacement, however, is a rare event. With the EDjuniors low power consumption, typical battery life is over 200 hours.
With its NEMA4/IP55 design, the EDjunior is at home in virtually any environment and is ideally suited to exterior job site applications as well as in-plant use.
Ships with dynamometer, batteries, manual, and calibration card.
- Enclosure: designed to NEMA4X/IP55. Suitable for continuous outdoor use
- Accuracy: 0.2% of capacity
- Repeatability: 0.2% of capacity
- Ultimate overload: 700%
- Safe overload: 200%
- Display: 128 x 64 dot-graphic LCD display shows all digits 1 (26mm) high plus annunciators and softkeys
- Display update rate: 2 times per second
- Peak hold sampling rate: 2 times per second typical
- RS-232 communication: not available
- Calibration: Traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Calibration card included.
- Battery Life: 320 hours typical use with 2 C-cell alkaline batteries
- Operating temperature: -4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)
||Capacity x Resolution |
With two anchor shackles
25000 x 20 lb
10000 x 10 kg
100000 x 100 N