Torrey WLS-40L Label Printing Scale 40 x 0.01 lb
|The WLS labeling scale offers a weighting and selling products method very versatile and accurate, you can monitor the sales, devolutions and the agents performance behavior, also count with a remote administration system and the capacity to connect several scales between them. more ...
Retail Storefront >
Deli Scales >
Price Computing with Printing
The WLS labeling scale offers a weighting and selling products method very versatile and accurate, you can monitor the sales, devolutions and the agents performance behavior, also count with a remote administration system and the capacity to connect several scales between them.
LABELS AND TICKETS
- Stainless steel cabinet and plate
- Aluminum base
- Thermal printer
- Touch screen keyboard technology
- Bubble level and adjustable leveling foots
- Permanent illumination on both screens
- Weight, Unitary price and Total price screens
- Pre-pack and Point-of-sale modes
- Weight or Unit prices
- Publicity messages
- Capacity to administrate several agents
- Sales reports, devolutions and agents performance
- Due balance function
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections
- Administration PC software
- Capacity to storage up to 10,000 PLUs
- 100% configurable
- Configure bar codes in your POS.
- No more price mistakes !, 10,000 memories for prizes.
- Personalize with your business name, product description, date.
- Product advertising, and thermic printing.
- Admin software to update from your PC.
- Compatible with Windows operative systems.
- App available for download in Appstore for the Ipad
- Wireless connection to unlimited number of scales
- Monitor sales per scale, department, or scale groups
- Update products and prices in seconds
- 10,000 price memories
- Save from tablet or PC
1.- Weight/Quantity screen.- Shows the amount of product that is being sold (kg or pcs).
- Candy shops
2.- Unitary price screen.- Shows the unitary price of the selected product..
3.- Total price screen.- Shows the total price to pay by the client.
4.- Scrollbar.- Allows navigating between folders area and products.
5.- Folders area and products.- This area it’s intended to show the shortcuts to folders and products in the scale database.
6.- Keyboard.- see section “6.- Touchpad”.
7.- Date and time indicator.- Shows the date and time of the scale.
8.- PLU name.- This area shows the selected product name.
9.- Agent/directory field.- this field shows the name of the activeagent and the folder that is currently in.
10.- Items indicator- Indicates the quantity of accumulated items in the current sell (point of sale only).
11.- Active connection icon.- Shows the type of the active connection (Ethernet or Wireless).
Other Torrey WLS Series Price Computing Scales with Touch Screen and Built-in Label Printer
|Capacity x Resolution
||40 x 0.01 lb
20 x 0.005 kg
|Legal For Trade
|| 9,99 lb
||USB, Ethernet Wi-Fi
|| 38cm (L) x 30cm (A)
|| 110/220 VCA 60Hz
|| 10,000 PLUs
|Rough use cable
|Maximum unitary price
|Maximum total price
|| -10 a 40ºC (14 a 104 ºF)
|| -20 a 50ºC (-4 a 122 ºF)
|| 24 kg
|| 26 kg
* within the 48 continental US States