Just plain ready to go: The Seca 984 electronic bed and dialysis scale enables the simple, gentle and precise weighing of bedridden patients and is an indispensable part of dialysis and intensive care. Integrated lifts allow four load cells to be placed simply and effortlessly under the castors of the bed. The previously determined weight of the bed is tared and the patient’s exact weight accurately determined. Additionally, the Seca 984 bed scale remains alert even in the event of a power failure, storing all the previously determined values using rechargeable batteries.
There is scarcely any situation in which
a patient's weight is not important. In many cases, determining weight
and any unexpected change to it can save lives, which is why medical
specialists in intensive care, in dialysis or treating burns rely on
Seca bed and dialysis scales. Its reliable limit value function means,
for example, that invisible losses of fluid or high turnover of fluid
are noticed in good time to enable the necessary assistance to be requested
by an acoustic alarm. The accuracy of the Seca bed and dialysis scales makes
indispensable partner in intensive care medicine.
- Capacity 1100 lbs / 500 kg
- Maximum Patient Weight: 440 lbs (250 kg)
- Graduations: 0-440 lbs x 0.2 lbs and 440-1100 lbs x 0.5 lbs (0-200 kg x 100 g and 200-500 kg x 200 g
- Hold function, Pre-Tare function
- Tare range 660 lbs / 300 kg
- Power supply A/C UL adapter
- Includes equipment trolley
- Optional: second display and control panel for special functions
- Equipment Trolley Dimensions (HxWxD) 38 1/2" x 19 3/4" x 19 3/4"
- Indicator Dimensions (HxWxD) 5 3/4" x 8 3/8" x 12 3/4"
- The Seca 984 in bed scale comes with the Seca 434 multifunctional display. The most interesting feature about this display is its pause function. Once activated, anything can be put on the bed -- i.e. an additional blanket -- with no interference with the weighing process
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Seca 434 display