The Salter MB-2610 mechanical triple beam balance is suitable for physics and chemistry experiments, analytical weighing in chemical works, medical hygiene weighing, foodstuff, agriculture, textiles, electronics, mines, scientific research institutions, high school science labs, universities, colleges and more. It is a low cost, durable weighing solution for items up to 2610 grams with a 0.1 gram accuracy.
- Weighing Units: grams only
- Readability : 0.1 g
- Capacity : 610 g (without attachment weights),
2610 g (with attachment weights)
- Beam Calibrations : 10 x 0.1g; 100 x 10g; 500 x 100g
- Scale Dimensions: 18” (L) x 3” (W) x 5.5” (H)
Weighing Platform: 6” diameter (round)
- Speed Weighing - Magnetic damping brings the pointer to rest with minimum amount of swings
- Durable Construction - Three beams made of high quality aluminum alloy. The ground agate plane improves accuracy and lengthens life of operation. Triple beam direct reading, magnetic
damping, durable metal construction
- Operation - After placing the balance on a smooth, flat
surface, slide the weights up into the slot on the
respective beam (center and behind), and into the
- Zeroing - With all sliding weights in zero position, the
pointer should be near zero.
For exact zero, adjust the knurled knob, which is
located at the left end of the beam.
- Attachment Weights - Three pre-calibrated attachment
weights are included to extend the weighing range.
- Total capacity is 2610 grams when attachment
weights are suspended from the pivots. Without the
weights, the capacity is 610 grams.