Shown with optional indicator stand above
The Salter Brecknell Pegasus DCSX series floor scales are a mild steel floor scales that provide strength and reliability to withstand the day to day point loading.
- Rugged Construction– Fabricated from strong ¼" thick anti-slip checker plate with specially positioned ¼" ribbing to guarantee protection from every day wear and tear when loading and unloading with fork trucks, pallet jack and wheeled bins.
- Strength and Reliability– Designed to withstand the day to day point loading expected from fully loaded pallet jacks and steel bins.
- Finish– Hard wearing light grey powder coating gives extra protection to the floor scale when in use.
- Loadcells– Four unapproved alloy tool steel potted loadcells
- Levelling Feet– Quick and easy to install, four top access holes in the deck structure allow quick and easy access to all levelling feet.
- Accurate, Reliable, and Affordable
- Low Profile– 3.1 inches high using 1.75" adjustable leveling feet
- 5000 lb Capacity– Suitable for most non legal for trade applications
- Finish– Hard wearing powder coat paint
- Platform Material– Construction mild steel 1/4" deck with steel tread
- Finish– Powder coat paint
- J-Box Construction– ABS plastic
- Floor Scale Strength–
Axle loading: 3300 lb (1500 kg)
Point loading: 1650 lb (750 kg) over an area of 3" x 4"
- Uniformity distributed load: 6600 lb (3000 kg)
- Loadcell Material– Nickel platted alloy tool steel potted
- Loadcell Rated Output– 3 mv/V
- Loadcell Output Resistance– 350 ohm
- Loadcell Overload Protection– 150% of rated capacity
- End Loading– 100% of rated scale capacity
- Temperature– 14° F to 104° F (-10° C to 40° C)
- Accuracy– 1:5000 divisions
|Salter SBI 140 Indicator (Standard)
||The Salter SBI 140 indicator is a very low cost, simple to operate weight indicator designed for use in a wide range of applications.
- Resolution - Displayed up to 1:10,000; internal 1:520,000
- Protocol - Standard NCI interfaces to most common shipping software including, UPS Worldship Online and FedEx
- Construction - Stainless steel/ABS case, complete with wall bracket and desk mount
- Display - Five 0.625" digits LCD display
The Salter Brecknell SBI140 indicator is a very low cost, simple to
operate weight indicator designed for use in a wide
range of applications.
This compact indicator is housed in a stainless steel/
ABS case and is supplied complete with a mounting
bracket, making it ideal for wall or bench mounting.
The SBI 140 is compatible with the complete range of
Salter Brecknell platform scales and can be connected
to any platform with a maximum of four 350 ohm
loadcells for use in non-trade applications.
The easy to read 5 digit 0.625" high LCD ensures
Full Duplex RS-232 output for printer etc. is standard.
Scale comes standard with NCI protocol and interfaces
to most common shipping software, including UPS™
Worldship Online and FedEx®.
Keyboard features push buttons for on/off; tare (100%
subtractive) kg/lb switching to give readings in metric or
avoirdupois units (both decimal pounds and pounds and
ounces) and hold to enable the weight to be displayed
even when the item is removed from the platform.
Auto zero tracking is standard. To extend battery life,
the SBI 140 has an auto-off feature with the indicator
switching itself off after 2 minutes of inactivity.
Front panel calibration makes the SBI 140 extremely
easy to install and calibrate.
- Capabilities– Drives up to 4 loadcells; compatible with
all Salter Brecknell platforms and any system with up
to four 350 ohm loadcells 4.4 VDC, up to 55 mA
- Connection – 7.7" (200 mm) cable fixed to indicator with
connector. Additional 16.4' (5 meter) pigtail cable with
connector that attaches to the indicator connecter.
- Dimensions– 6.5" L x 3.2" W x 1.2" H (164 x 81 x 29 mm
- Display– 0.625V (17 mm) high LCD
- RS-232– Supplied complete with 10' cable (9 pin to 9
pin type connector, bi-directional full duplex)
- Keyboard– On/Off/Zero, Tare, Units (lb/kg), Hold
- Calibration – Front panel accessible
- Units– lb, kg, lb/oz
- Power– AC power adapter (included), (4) AAA batteries
- Battery Life– Battery life approximately 20 hours
- Operating Temp– +5° C to +40° C
- Options– Table top stand (not included)
- Certifications– Full FCC compliance, UL/CUL power adapter,
CE, WEEE directive
|Salter SBI 100 Indicator (Optional Upgrade)
||The Salter SBI 100 indicator is a very low cost, simple to operate weight indicator designed for use in a wide range of applications.
- Resolution - Displayed 500 - 100,000d; internal approximately 520,000 counts
- Power - Internal rechargeable battery and AC adapter
- Construction - ABS Plastic Indicator
- Display - Six digit 0.8" (20mm) high red LED display with 8 separate LED annunciators
The SBI 100 indicator is a low cost, simple to operate
weight indicator designed for use in a wide range of applications. Compatible with the complete range of Salter Brecknell
platform scales the SBI 100 can be connected to any platform with a maximum of four 350 ohm load cells for
use in non-trade applications. The six digit easy to read 0.8" high red LED display ensures accurate readings.
RS232 output to enable connection to a remote printer or PC. The keyboard features push buttons for on/off; push
button tare to enable weights of empty containers to be removed and net weight only displayed; kg/lb switching
to give readings in metric or imperial units (both decimal pounds & pounds and ounces); hold/print to enable the
weight to be frozen even when the item is removed from the platform or to transmit data to a peripheral device.
The internal battery is rechargeable and to extend the longevity of the battery the SBI 100 has an adjustable
auto-off feature with the unit automatically switching off when not in use after a pre-determined time. Housed in a robust ABS plastic case this versatile
indicator is supplied complete with plastic wall mount bracket, desktop bracket, scale interface cable, RS232
cable and user manual.
ABS Plastic Indicator
Six Digit 0.8" (20 mm) high red LED display with 8 separate LED annunciators
Internal rechargeable battery and AC adapter
Dimensions - 5.25" L x 9.75" W x 6.5" H
Up to 20 hours of continuous use between charges
Auto off - Selectable between 1 to 15 minutes after inactivity
keyboard - On/Off/Zero, Tare, Units, Hold/Print