Salter Brecknell Pegasus digital floor scales can
be used in a wide range of industrial
weighing applications up to a capacity of 5000 lb.
- Rugged Construction - Fabricated from strong 1/4 " thick anti-slip checker plate with specially positioned 1/4" ribbing to guarantee protection from every day wear and tear when loading and unloading with fork trucks, pallet jack and wheeled bins.
- Strength and Reliability - Designed to withstand the day to day point loading expected from fully loaded pallet jacks and steel bins
- Finish - Hard wearing light gray powder coating gives extra protection to the floor scale when in use
- Loadcells - Fitted with four 5000d NTEP approved nickel plated, alloy tool steel shear beam loadcells which help to supply accuracy and performance at an affordable price.
- Health and Safety - Two threaded top access eye bolt holes ensure safety when lifting and installing
- Leveling Feet - Quick and easy to install, four top access holes in the deck structure allow quick and easy access to all leveling feet
- 5000 lb Capacity with 1 lb Readability – Suitable for most legal
for trade applications (NTEP pending)
- Platform Material – Construction mild steel 1/4" deck
with steel tread
- Finish – Powder coat paint
- Weighs in both pounds and kilograms
- J-Box Construction – ABS plastic
- Floor Scale Strength:
- Axle loading: 3300 lb (1500 kg)
- Point loading: 1650 lb (750 kg) over an area of 3" x 4"
- Uniformity distributed load: 6600 lb (3000 kg)
- Loadcell Material – Nickel plated alloy tool steel potted
- Loadcell Rated Output – 3 mv/V
Loadcell Output Resistance – 350 ohm
- Loadcell Overload Protection – 150% of rated capacity, based on 2500 lb loadcells
- End Loading – 100% of rated scale capacity
- Temperature – 14° F to 104° F (-10° C to 40° C)
- Accuracy – 1:5000 divisions
- Approvals – NTEP pending (-200E models)
||5,000 x 1 lb
(2500 x 0.5 kg)
||48 x 48 x 3.1 in
(122 x 122 x 7.9 cm)
||5,000 x 1 lb
(2500 x 0.5 kg)
||60 x 60 x 3.1 in
(152 x 152 x 7.9 cm)
|Salter SBI 140 Indicator
||The Salter SBI 140 indicator is a very low cost, simple to operate weight indicator designed for use in a wide range of applications.
- Resolution - Displayed up to 1:10,000; internal 1:520,000
- Protocol - Standard NCI interfaces to most common shipping software including, UPS Worldship Online and FedEx
- Construction - Stainless steel/ABS case, complete with wall bracket and desk mount
- Display - Five 0.625" digits LCD display
The Salter Brecknell SBI140 indicator is a very low cost, simple to
operate weight indicator designed for use in a wide
range of applications.
This compact indicator is housed in a stainless steel/
ABS case and is supplied complete with a mounting
bracket, making it ideal for wall or bench mounting.
The SBI 140 is compatible with the complete range of
Salter Brecknell platform scales and can be connected
to any platform with a maximum of four 350 ohm
loadcells for use in non-trade applications.
The easy to read 5 digit 0.625" high LCD ensures
Full Duplex RS-232 output for printer etc. is standard.
Scale comes standard with NCI protocol and interfaces
to most common shipping software, including UPS™
Worldship Online and FedEx®.
Keyboard features push buttons for on/off; tare (100%
subtractive) kg/lb switching to give readings in metric or
avoirdupois units (both decimal pounds and pounds and
ounces) and hold to enable the weight to be displayed
even when the item is removed from the platform.
Auto zero tracking is standard. To extend battery life,
the SBI 140 has an auto-off feature with the indicator
switching itself off after 2 minutes of inactivity.
Front panel calibration makes the SBI 140 extremely
easy to install and calibrate.
- Capabilities– Drives up to 4 loadcells; compatible with
all Salter Brecknell platforms and any system with up
to four 350 ohm loadcells 4.4 VDC, up to 55 mA
- Connection – 7.7" (200 mm) cable fixed to indicator with
connector. Additional 16.4' (5 meter) pigtail cable with
connector that attaches to the indicator connecter.
- Dimensions– 6.5" L x 3.2" W x 1.2" H (164 x 81 x 29 mm
- Display– 0.625V (17 mm) high LCD
- RS-232– Supplied complete with 10' cable (9 pin to 9
pin type connector, bi-directional full duplex)
- Keyboard– On/Off/Zero, Tare, Units (lb/kg), Hold
- Calibration – Front panel accessible
- Units– lb, kg, lb/oz
- Power– AC power adapter (included), (4) AAA batteries
- Battery Life– Battery life approximately 20 hours
- Operating Temp– +5° C to +40° C
- Options– Table top stand (not included)
- Certifications– Full FCC compliance, UL/CUL power adapter,
CE, WEEE directive
Optional Floor Stand
Underside view of 60" x 60" with 1/4 thick structural ribbing