Mark-10 TSFM500 Test Stand shown with a typical spring testing application,
with Series CG digital force gauge and compression plate.
Mark-10 TSFM500H Test Stand shown with set up for a tensile test, with Series
CG digital force gauge and wedge grips.
The TSFM500 test stand is designed for compression and tension testing of springs, packaging, metals, fabrics, and other items requiring up to 500 lbF of force. Generous clearance and throat depth accommodate a broad range of sample shapes and sizes. The TSFM500?s durable and rigid column minimizes bend, making it particularly well suited for precision spring testing.
Speed is adjustable and a remote control unit provides added safety during testing. Other features include a manual fine adjustment knob and a stepper motor that prevents speed variation with load, making testing precise and repeatable.
When used with a Series BG or CG force gauge, travel can be stopped at user-selectable force set points (requires optional set point cable). The optional overload protection module prevents force gauge overload.
Available in vertical and horizontal configurations
- Maximum force: 500 lb [2200 N]
- Maximum travel: 4" [102 mm]
- Speed range: 0.2 - 5.5 in/min [5 - 140 mm/min]
- Speed accuracy: ±5% of setting, ±0% variation with load
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Remote control console with a 3' [1 M] cable
- Universal power supply: 80-250 VAC
- Manual travel knob
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Base may be removed for alternative mounting
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- CE mark
- Weight (w/o optional equipment):
TSFM500: 36 lb [16.3 kg] TSFM500H: 30 lb [13.6 kg
Compare all the Mark-10