MX-500 without distance meter
MX-500-S with distance meter
Maximum load 500 lbf
MX-500 motorized test stands offer advanced force testing. The combination of screw system and state-of-the-art brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
Connect the MX-500 test stand with an Imada Z Series force gauge and enable force controlled testing and Conditional Overload Prevention
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Stroke: 13"
- Maximum load 500 lbf
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle (72 hour max.), Force Control
- Combination of ball screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Wide speed range: 0.2 – 7 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Force Controlled operation with Imada Z Series force gauges
- Optional timer and digital distance meter
- Conditional Overload Prevention
High/Low Set Point Force Control -
Force control is activated when the applied force is at or between the high and low set point(s) of the Z Series force gauge and is deactivated by the digital timer. Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings.
One Way Force Control -
Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings. When the applied force reaches the low set point of the Z Series force gauge, the test stand’s carriage speed is adjusted to 20% of maximum and decreases to zero as the applied force reaches the high set point. Ideal for non-destructive testing.
Speed control, quick return and emergency stop are standard features. The MX-500 accepts any of the standard range Imada force gauges. Optional timer and digital distance meter available
AP-002 Adapter Plate is available to mount most other force gauges to IMADA test stands