MX-110 without distance meter
MX-110S with distance meter
Maximum load 110 lbf
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Maximum clearance 9"
(with extender 14")
- Maximum load: MX-110: 110 lbs;
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle, Force Control
- Combination of screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Wide speed range: 0.4 – 11.5 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Force Controlled operation with Imada DPZ force gauges
The Imada MX-110 test stands offer consistent and reliable testing. The combination of screw system and state-of-the-art brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
Connect the Imada MX-110 test stand with an Imada DPZ force gauge and enable force controlled testing. Force control can automatically stop testing when the force value reaches the high setpoint programmed on the DPZ force gauge, or maintain the force between the DPZ High and Low setpoints. Force control is ideal for fatigue or non-destructive testing.
The Imada MX-110 accepts any of the standard range Imada force gauges. Quick switch and Emergency Stop features are also included.
Optional Lexan Safety Shield
- 1/4" unbreakable lexan
- Helps protect personnel from injury by containing debris during testing
- Allows access to the control panel
The Lexan safety shield offers protection to the operators of motorized test stands. Access to the test stand controls is still available through the front of the shield. Made of 1/4" lexan, it is virtually unbreakable and will contain the debris from destructive testing. Helps to prevent accidental injuries. Fits all Imada motorized vertical test stands. Dimensions 16.5" x 15.75" x 31.5"