Imada MX-275 left above, MX-275S with Distance meter on right above
Force gauges and accessories sold seperately
MX-275 without distance meter
MX-275S with distance meter
Maximum load 275 lbf
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Combination of screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle (72 hour max.), Force Control
- Can be controlled with software
- Will auto-cycle up and down continously for up to 72 hours
- Force Controlled operation with Imada Z Series force gauges
- Wide speed range: 0.4 – 9.4 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Clearance 16 inches
- Optional timer and digital distance meter
- Standard Speed: 0.4 ~ 9.4 in/min
- Optional High Speed: 0.7 ~ 23 in/min
- Optional Low Speed: 0.15 ~ 4.2 in/min
Imada MX-275 motorized test stands offer advanced force testing. The combination of screw drive system and state-of-the-art brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
Connect the Imada MX-275 test stand with an Imada Z Series force gauge and enable force controlled testing. Digital distance meter included with MX-275S model.
High/Low Set Point Force Control
Force control is activated when the applied force is at or between the high and low set point(s) of the Z Series force gauge and is deactivated by the digital timer. Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings.
One Way Force Control
Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings. When the applied force reaches the low set point of the Z Series force gauge, the test stand’s carriage speed is adjusted to 20% of maximum and decreases to zero as the applied force reaches the high set point. Ideal for non-destructive testing.
Speed control, quick switch and emergency stop are standard features. The MX-275 accepts any of the standard range Imada force gauges.
AP-002 Adapter Plate is available to mount most other force gauges to IMADA test stands.
Note: Force control can be done with the MX series of stands.
- For force control, you will require an Imada Z-series force gauge plus a CB-501 cable to connect the MX stand to the force gauge
- For force control with data acquisition, you will require an Imada Z-series force gauge plus a CB-504 Y cable to connect the MX stand to the force gauge and the computer, plus SW1 data aquisition software
- SW1-XV Software Package - requires Windows Vista and MS Excel 5+
Distance Meter Specifications (for MX-275S)
- Display: push button for inch/mm, zero set and on/off
- Resolution: 0.0005/0.01 mm
- Accuracy: 0.1% of reading or 0.005/0/1 mm, whichever is greater
Timer Specifications (option)
- Range: 1 sec ~ 99 min, 59 sec
- Accuracy: +/-0.01%, +/-0.05%
Optional Lexan Safety Shield – LP-99
- 1/4" unbreakable lexan
- Helps protect personnel from injury by containing debris during testing
- Allows access to the control panel
The lexan safety shield offers protection to the operators of motorized test stands. Access to the test stand controls is still available through the front of the shield. Made of 1/4" lexan, it is virtually unbreakable and will contain the debris from destructive testing. Helps to prevent accidental injuries. Fits all Imada motorized vertical test stands. Dimensions 16.5" x 15.75" x 31.5"