- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators
and output signal for quick go/no go testing
- 960 Data memory for computer download
- Clamps containers from
1/2"~ 7" in diameter
- lbf-in, kgf-cm, and N-cm units are selectable
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Tare function
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Can be operated with internal rechargeable battery or AC
Imada’s cap torque tester offers programmable high/low
setpoints for go/no-go testing. ORANGE lights up for measurements
less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoint,
and RED for over High setpoint.
Store up to 960 values in memory, which can be transmitted using
the serial output. Use the real time mode to display torque transients,
or peak mode to capture the peak torque achieved during a test.
Selectable measuring units of lbf-in, kgf-cm, or N-cm.
Testers include AC adapter/charger and built-in NiCad rechargeable
batteries and 1" high standard pegs (optional long pegs available).
A calibration kit is also available.