Imada DSW-15 and DSW-2- are lightweight digital torque testers / torque wrenches with 1/4" drive, 130 lb-in capacity and stepless one way clutch
- Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- Available in: lbf-in, oz-in, kg-cm, N-cm and N-m (specify units when ordering)
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- 400 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- Clockwise and Counterclockwise operation
- RS-232 output for SPC capability
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (for 8 hours) Auto shut-off after 10 minutes of non-use
- AC charger and clockwise stepless one-way clutch adapter included.
Imada DW-15 digital torque wrench is ergonomically designed, extremely lightweight and good for use as a production tool. It tightens or loosens bolts up to 130 lb-in, yet can be used in difficult to reach places. Torque controlled wrenches can also be evaluated by comparative tests on a given fastener. Both breakaway and loosen tests can be performed.
The Imada DW-15 torque tester has an accuracy of +/-0.5%, +/- 1 LSD. It offers a programmable setpoint for uniform tightening or Go/No Go testing and also provides data for SPC (statistical process control) via the RS-232 port.
The Imada DW-15 digital torque wrench reduces scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under tightening. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assenblies.
DW-15 Ranges (Accuracy: +/-0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD
||3.0 – 130.0 lbf-in
||3.0 – 180.0 lbf-in