- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators
and output signal for quick go/no go testing
- 960 Data memory for computer download
- External switch display hold and clear
- lbf, kgf, and N units are selectable
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries or
- Ergonomic, heavy duty metal construction
- Capacity up to 1100 lbs (push/pull)
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Tare function
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Low battery indicator
- Reversible display
- Force Control with MX Series test stands
- Full set of accessories, AC adapter/ charger and carrying
case. Z2H gauges are sold in kit form.
Optional Data Buttons and Data Software
Imada DB-Series data input buttons work with Imada
SW software to automate data collection from Imada force
or torque gauges. Enter peak measurements into the spreadsheet
and "zero" the gauge with a touch of the button.
Minimize computer time and mouse useage
Click here for more info...
The Imada Z2H is high performance, digital force gauge which
offers programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing.
ORANGE lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN
for between High and Low setpoint, and RED for over High setpoint.
Store up to 960 values in memory, which can be transmitted using
the Digimatic or serial output ports. Use the real time mode
to display load transients, or the peak mode to capture the peak
force achieved during a test. Selectable measuring units of lbf,
kgf, or Newtons.
Connect an Imada Z2H force gauge with an MX Series test stand
and enable force controlled testing. Force control can automatically
stop testing when the force value reaches the high setpoint programmed
on the Z2H force gauge, or maintain the force between the Z2H
High and Low setpoints. Force control is ideal for fatigue or
All Z2H gauges are sold in kits which
include the force gauge, hard carrying case, AC adapter/charger,
tension hook, four compression adapters, extension shaft and
knurled steel handles. Built-in NiCad rechargeable batteries.
||± 0.2% ± 1 LSD
||Pounds, Kilograms or Newtons
||200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 108%
||Rechargeable NiCad battery pack or AC adapter
||Display flashes BAT when battery is low
||Non-volatile, recall up to 960 loads
||Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded indicators
and output signal
||RS-232, Digimatic and ± 2 VDC analog output
||32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)
||440.0 lbf (0.1 lbf)
||200.0 kg (0.1 kgf)
|| 2000 N (1 N)
||1100.0 lbf (1 lbf)
||500.0 kg (0.1 kgf)
|| 5000 N (1 N)
Imada Z2H Kit
Imada Z2H force gauge with handle