Imada DL-5N-RL Light Weight Digital Torque Tester / Torque Screwdriver with stepless one way clutch
- Ergonomic, light weight, rugged metal construction
- lbf-in, Kgf-cm and N-cm (selectable)
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- 400 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with audible beep for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Zero reset button on the driver for easy operation
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- RS-232 output for SPC capability (peak data only)
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- Sold as kits including carrying case, Phillips tips and AC adapter/charger
The Imada DI-5N-RL digital torque tester/screwdriver is ergonomically designed, extremely lightweight and good for use as a production tool. It tightens or loosens screws up to 90 lbf-in, yet can be used in difficult to reach places. Torque controlled screwdrivers can also be evaluated by comparative tests on a given fastener. Both breakaway and loosen tests can be performed.
The Imada DI-5N-RL torque gauge has an accuracy of ±0.5%, ± 1 LSD. It offers a programmable setpoint for uniform tightening or Go/No Go testing and also provides peak data for SPC (statistical process control) via the RS232 port.
DI-5N-RL torque gauges substantially reduce scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies. Sold in kit form, the Imada DI-5-RL digital force gauge includes the display unit, screwdriver with cable, stepless one way clutch, AC adapter/charger and carrying case.
DI-5N-RL Ranges (Accuracy: +/-0.5% F.S.)
Chatillon DI-5N-RL kit shown above