The Dillon CT Manual Test Stand is an affordable force testing tool to improve the quality of force measurement results. It controls the variables which can affect testing results and does both compression testing and tension testing. Capacity to 110 lbs with 0.12 inch travel per hand wheel rotation.
The Dillon CT Test stand controls
the variables which can affect testing results,
- Off axis forces – Maintains alignment with the
force gauge axis
- Speed variations – Reduces ‘force surges’
that are common in handheld tests
- Aligns with the Model GL force gauge without
- The tension alignment accessory
permits other gauges to be used in tension in
- Capacity: 500 N / 110 lbf / 50 kgf
- Does both Tension testing and compression testing
- Travel per hand wheel rotation:
3.0 mm / 0.12 in
- Gauge mounting: All Dillon electronic
force gauges and other gauges with the
popular 2.25 inch (57 mm) spacing attach
to crosshead. Plate may be drilled to
accommodate other patterns.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor.
- Shipping weight: 8 kg (18 lb)
Tension Alignment Accessory (model AWT15-500192) above
Adjustable front to
rear. M6 and 10-32