Zero turning radius ability is the hallmark of the Detecto 6880 lightweight rolling chair scale. Ergonomics dictated this stylish, battery-powered chair scale's contemporary design. This chair scale comes complete with a large LCD display, 440 lb capacity, and is sensitive to 0.2 lb. Oversized 3 inch diameter wheels and sleek styling allow this scale to be extremely portable.
The large, 0.7" high contrast LCD display is battery powered and is easily readable in the brightest lighting conditions. The soft, padded armrests fold out of the way to allow patients easy accessibility. The Detecto 6880's footrests also fold away to promote patient security when getting into or out of the scale.
- Capacity: 440 lb x 0.2 lb / 200 kg x 0.1 kg
- Includes NEW Detecto 750 indicator
- Connectivity: Serial output
- Lift away arms and footrest
- Oversized 3” high wheels
- Zero turning radius ability
- Fully electronic - single load cell
- Safety stops on rear wheels for parking in one place without rolling
- Contoured, sloping backrest allows the patient to assume a relaxed position
- Equipped with retractable armrests for ease in transferring patients to the chair scale and to accommodate patients with casts
- Display: 0.75" high digits - LCD
- Power: 6 "AA" size alkaline batteries or optional AC adapter
Power x 3 with the new 750 Weight Display
The new Detecto 750 weighing indicator is the perfect weight display for all applications. The recharging circuitry is “Built-In” to the 750 display. Utilizing the AC-adapter and installing Ni-Cad “AA” batteries, you can have a truly free standing scale in any office environment.
- Operate up to 250 hours on new alkaline batteries.
- Operate up to 100 hours on NiCad batteries before recharging. (Recharging time is approximately 8 hours and the scale can be operated during this time.)
Rear view above
Detecto medical scales are made in the USA