Ergonomics dictated this stylish, battery-powered chair scale's contemporary design. The Detecto 6875 digital Euro Chair Scale comes complete with a large LCD display. It has a 400 lb capacity that is sensitive to 0.2 lb. Large diameter, concealed wheels and sleek styling allow this scale to be extremely portable - it even fits through a standard 30" (762mm) door.
The large, high contrast LCD display is battery powered and is easily readable in the brightest lighting conditions. The weight is displayed to 400 lb by 0.2 lb increments. The display con be rotated to virtually any angle for easy viewing by the attendant.
The armrests fold out of the way to allow patients easy accessibility. The Detecto 6875 Euro Chair Scale's footrests fold away to promote patient security when getting into or out of the scale.
- Capacity: 400 lb x 0.2 lb / 180 kg x 0.1 kg
- Includes NEW Detecto 750 indicator
- Body Mass Index feature
- Lightweight, easily moved on built-in wheels
- Flip-up footrest for ease of patient access
- Fully electronic - 4 load cells
- Safety stops to prevent accidental tipping
- Contoured, sloping back rest allows the patient to assume a relaxed position
- Equipped with retractable armrests for ease in transferring patients to the chair scale and to accommodate patients with casts
- Display: 0.75" high digits - LCD
- Power: 6 "AA" size alkaline batteries or optional AC adapter
Power x 3 with the new 750 Weight Display
The new Detecto 750 weighing indicator is the perfect weight display for all applications. The recharging circuitry is “Built-In” to the 750 display. Utilizing the AC-adapter and installing Ni-Cad “AA” batteries, you can have a truly free standing scale in any office environment.
- Operate up to 250 hours on new alkaline batteries.
- Operate up to 100 hours on NiCad batteries before recharging. (Recharging time is approximately 8 hours and the scale can be operated during this time.)
Detecto medical scales are made in the USA