Detecto 495 Mechanical Wheelchair Scale
Detecto 495 stationary mechanical wheelchair scales provide the economical
answer to the weighing of patients in wheelchairs. Its quality is inherited from
Detecto's eye-level physician scale and incorporates a precision die cast weigh
beam which is easily read from either side. The weigh beam is located at a
height above the platform where the patient or attendant can perform the
weighing operation. The ramp is removable and is covered with a non-skid mat.
The die-cast, dual-sided beam is graduated in 1/4 lb (or .1 kg) increments for
Customers specializing in the care of nonambulatory patients provided information which was transferred into features and benefits of these scales, evident the first time you use the scale!
- Platform: 30" L x 26" W x 2" H with nonskid mat removable on ramp.
- Capacity: 350 lbs x 4 oz
- Die cast, dual sided beam graduated in 1/4 lb increments - can be read from either side.
- Padded handrail for ambulatory patients
- Platform is designed to accomodate all wheelchair sizes
- Ramp is designed for a smooth approach and exit
Precision die-cast weighing beam is
readable from both sides
Detecto medical scales are made in the USA