|Portable Mechanical Beam Scales: Chatillon PBB Series are legal for trade
|The CHATILLON® PBB Series portable bench beam scales are ideal for laboratory, industrial, educational or commercial use. Constructed of steel and cast
aluminum, PBB scales feature adjustable, hardened-steel pivots and self-aligning steel bearings for lasting accuracy. Built-in platform and steel locking
mechanisms help ensure safe and secure operation and transportability. Models are available in metric and avoirdupois units of measure with mirrored
balance indicators and easy-to-read graduations. Avoirdupois models may be read in either ounce or decimal pounds. An additional sliding poise permits
blank taring up to 10 lbs. Metric models have a 2 kg tare capability on a secondary poise.
|Chatillon Scales >> Industrial Scales
The Chatillom PBB portable, self-contained portable bench scale is exceptionally rugged yet easy to use. Ideal for laboratory, industrial or home use. The PBB series mechanical bench scale is constructed of steel and cast aluminum, they feature adjustable hardened steel pivots and self-aligning steel bearings. Built-in platform and steel locking mechanisms help ensure safe, secure operation and transportability.
This mechanical bench scale is available in metric or avoirdupois units of measure with mirrored balance indicators and clear graduations for fast, accurate and positive readings. Several models are H44 Class III "Legal For Trade" and are sealable by local Weights & Measures jurisdictions for point of sale use.
Each bench scale is factory calibrated using certified weights. Tare adjustment is tool operated and the bottom left or right beam sections may be used as a measured tare bar. A sliding poise is standard and permits blank taring up to 10 lbs. Metric models have 2 kg taring on a secondary poise. Scales come fully assembled with adjustable leveling legs, bubble level indicator and a built-in carrying handle (except PBB300).
- Rugged, portable mechanical beam scales
- Most Models "Legal for Trade"
- Sturdy Construction: with all steel housing and floating platform
for lasting accuracy
- Cast aluminum alloy levers with adjustable hardened steel pivots (PBB-300
has welded steel levers)
- Self-aligning hardened steel bearings with friction points
- Easy to use: Mirrored balance indicators for fast, accurate and convenient
viewing, notched reading beam made of strong anodized aluminum alloy
with clear, sharp graduations for fast, easy reading (PBB-300 is plated
- Avoirdupois models can be read in either ounce or decimal pounds. An additional
standard sliding poise permits blank taring up to 10 lbs (PBB-300, 34
- The bottom left or right beam sections can be used as a measured tare bar.
Metric models have 2 kg taring capabilities on secondary poise
- Locking Mechanisms: Built-in platform and beam locking mechanisms prevent
damage during transport or during idle periods
- Bubble level indicator and adjustable leveling legs
- No field assembly required
- Platform Size: 12" x 17" (PBB-300: 16-1/4" x 21-3/4")
- Net Weight: 23 lb (PBB-300: 38 lb), Shipping Weight: 28 lb (PBB300: 45 lb)
- Options: Stainless steel platform cover (except PBB-300), p/n 16076, Carrying
handle: p/n PBBH (p/n PBBH2 for PBB-300)
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty