Combics provides support in all areas of your process chain, from manual formulations up to PC controlled production checks. The modular system allows tailor-made configuration of the individual components for each area. We also produce individual complete solutions according to your specific applications.
Based on the specific requirements of various industries and the basic legal conditions, Sartorius has developed intelligent solutions for all weighing applications, from incoming goods through to production on a large technical scale.
Amber backlit LCD display, 0.8 in, 13 segment, External calibration routine, RS-232C, Numeric keypad (with two “IDs”) for entering identifier codes and preset tares, Info key for quick and easy display of tare input and ID codes, Date/time fully integrated, Three built-in LED checkweighing lights, Bar graph weighing range indicator, Optional barcode scanner for preset tare, reference weight and ID entry, Stored customer specific data records, and Two scale connections, analog or digital.
The basic weighing function is available at all times.
- Zero the weighing instrument by pressing a key
- Store the weight on the instrument as tare by pressing a key
- Tare container weight automatically
- Enter tare weight through bar code scanner
- Enter tare weight through numeric keypad
- Delete tare values by manual entering
- Press key to toggle the display between
- Gross and net values
- 1 stand 2nd weight unit or
- normal and 10-fold higher resolution
- Weighing with two scales
- Individual data ID codes with numeric values for identifying weight values
- Print weight value
- GMP-compliant printout
- Automatic printing
- Automatic data output