The AS.X2 series represents a new advanced level for analytical balances. The X2 series balances feature the latest generation capacitive display providing the maximum comfort of use, available right at your fingertips. Ease of operation, clear menu and practical arrangement of the display guarantee the best ergonomics for your everyday tasks. A wide array of available interfaces facilitate selection of the most optimal means for communication. The X2 series balances offer unlimited possibilities for cooperation with external devices, providing printing, copying, archiving and data transfer.
Built-in IR sensors allow numerous operations (e.g. tarring, transmitting the result to a printer or selecting successive steps of a particular process, etc.) to be performed handsfree, by simply moving a hand across the sensor. The housing is made of plastic, and the pan is made of stainless steel.
Databases in X2 series balances
In new AS.X2 series balances the information system is based on 8 databases which allow several users to work with database storing several products. The registered weighing results can be subject to further analysis.
The data is registered in 8 databases:
The X2 series features option of making reports of 3 different categories:
- Users (up to 100 users),
- Products (up to 5 000 products),
- Weighments (up to 50 000 weighments),
- Packaging (up to 100 packaging types),
- Formulas (up to 100 formulas),
- Clients (up to 100 clients),
- ALIBI memory (up to 500 000 weighments).
- Reports on formulas (up to 200 reports),
- Reports on density determination (up to 500 reports),.
The X2 series balances feature ALIBI memory that is a warranty for safety and automatic recording of your measurements. Options such as data preview, copying and archiving are available to users as well.
The ALIBI memory allows to record up to 500 000 weighment records.
Personalization taken to the next level
The X2 is the only balance available on the market that provides a user with the option to design display using wide selection of widgets. Customised display of X2 series offers direct access to the results of your work and other important information directly from the home screen.
Weighing Data Management
USB interface facilitates quick transfer and copying of any results of your work (measurements, reports, databases) to other balances. Managing the databases of balances may be also carried out over network thanks to E2R system also offering the possibility of remote control. Network management of the weighing data increases effectivity, productivity and safety of the important data to the maximum.
- AUTOTEST - Diagnostic function aiming at metrological parameters determination (repeatability), the parameters are determined for the actual conditions of use. When speaking of repeatability it may be also used for weighing time optimization. Autotest is operated in an automatic mode thus operator’s time is saved.
- CHECKWEIGHING - Checkweighing function is used for checking whether the measured sample mass is within the predefined threshold values, Low [LO] and Hgh [HI]. The thresholds are given in [g] and [kg] units. Current state of a sample being measured is signalled by means of pictorgams located on a display for laboratory balances, for industrial scales Stackligt System is used. This visual /- inspection is in operation during segregation, control or packing process of products for which mass has bees determined with a specifaied tolerance, eg. 12860 g 961
- DOSING - Weighing process for which reference mass has been determined together with tolerance for its determination. Dosing tolerance is given in [%] and it is calculated in relation to the reference value thus being a permissible deviation of this process. This solution is used for weighing powders, liquids and loose materials. Dosing function performance is often supported with bargraph - load indicator. For industrial scales it is possible to use a control systems of dosing process.
- PIPETTES CALIBRATION - Function verifying correctness of piston pipettes functioning, the verification is performed via gravimetric measurement of the excreted liquid. Pipettes calibration may be either a stand-alone module or it may be operated
- AIR DENSITY CORRECTION - Function performing correction of mass measurement indication, wherein the air density is taken into account. It is used in balances with reading unit < 0,01 mg.
- PARTS COUNTING - Function using mass measurement for determination of measured items quantity. Mass of a single item is required for this process. It may be either estimated through weighment or taken from a database. For items counting the following algorithm is used: all items mass / single item mass = quantity. Function operation is supperted by a mechanism of Automatic Correction of Accuracy. This allows to update single item mass in course of the process. To a certain extend Automatic Correction of Accuracy eliminates error which may be a result of different mass values of seemingly alike single elements. For industry solutions items counting may be simultaneously carried out with checkweighing and dosing thus industry solutions feature audio signalling base informing that specified number of items has been weighed. It is possible to apply weighing systems using few platfroms of different MAX capacities and different accuracies.
- PERCENT SETUP - Percent setup function is used for comparision of measured products with mass standard. Mass of a mass standard may be a numeric value taken from a database or it may be determined through a measurement process. Each measured product is compared to mass standard, mass of which is presumed as a model 100% ideal mass. For products weighing less than the mass standard, obtained results are lower than 100%, for products weighing more, the obtained results are greatly excessed.
- NEWTON UNIT MEASUREMENT - Function allowing to perform the measurement in Newton unit, it may be used for processes aiming to determine force resulting in the sample damage.
- GLP PROCEDURES - Diagnostic function allowing to objectively document performed measurements. GLP procedures may be either presented in a short report form or extended one.
- STATISTICS - Statistiscs function registers and analyses performed measurements. This supplies the user withthe following information: Max and Min standard deviation, average value, variance, range et.
- UNDER HOOK WEIGHING - UNDER HOOK WEIGHING
- ANIMAL WEIGHING - Process of mass determination for a product which may unwillingly reposition within the weighing pan. Mass determination in such cases requires much longer period of time when compared to typical weighing process. It is the user who defines period of time needed for control of measured product mass. The user can thus optimaze the function depending on the measured product characteristics.
- DENSITY DETERMINATION - Liquid or solid body density function uses the Archimedes principle and it requires a special kit to be applied. The kit when used, replaces a weighing pan. For solids mass of the sample must be determined first in the air, next in the liquid of specified density. For liquids the so called sinker, density of which has been determined, must be measured first in the air, next in the tested liquid. The density determination process is disturbed by air bubbles which may stick either to the measured sample or the sinker. In case of laboratory equipment very light solids may be measured. For industry, solid bodies density may be determined by means of under-pan weighing. Tested load of significant size may be measured this way.
- PEAK HOLD - Function registering the greatest temporary indication occurring in course of the weighing process. It is most often used in medical scales in order to hold the measurement indication.
|Capacity x Readability
||82 g x 0.01 mg
220 g x 0.1 mg
|220 g x 0.1 mg
||310 g x 0.1 mg
||1ppm/°C in temperature +15 - +35 °C
||ø 85 mm
||ø 100 mm
|| +10 - +40 °C
|Adjustment / Calibration
||40% ÷ 80%
||5" touch panel
||12 ÷ 16 V DC
||2×RS 232, USB-A, USB-B, Ethernet, Wireless Connection (option)
|Net weight/Gross weight
- Antivibration table SAL/STONE
- Rack for under pan weighing
- Professional weighing table
- Impact printer - Epson
- Label printer - Citizen
- Printer USB PCL
- Holders for glass vessels
- "PW-WIN" computer software
- "RAD-KEY" computer software
- Antistatic ionizer DJ-02
- Barcode scanner
- Barcode scanner USB HID
- Density determination kit
- Additional LCD display "WD-6"
- Power adapter with battery and charger ZR-02
- PC keyboard USB
- External USB memory (FAT files format)
- Mass standars
- Adjustment weight
- USB A - USB B cable (balance - computer, balance - PLC printer)
- Cable RS 232 (balance - computer) "P0108"
- Cable RS 232 (balance-Epson/Citizen printer) "P0151"
- "Tare" or "Print" foot button
X2 Synergy Balances from RADWAG Balances and Scales on Vimeo.
X2 Synergy Balances: operating modes overview from RADWAG Balances and Scales on Vimeo.
Analytical Balance AS X2 - Quick Start (EN) from RADWAG Balances and Scales on Vimeo.